Back to Results
Location: Austin Region
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client in Austin is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: Austin, TX
- Responsible for calendar and e-mail management
- Some travel coordination and preparation
- Report preparation, correspondence, and presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Administrative Assistant is responsible for preparing and tracking expense reports
- General office duties as requested such as filing, data entry, typing and answering phones.
- Administrative Assistant must possess at least 5 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a proven track record working with and tracking detailed information
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation