Back to Results
Location: Austin Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is looking for a Receptionist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Lead the front of house (general appeal of front office, greeting/directing clients)
- Responsible for all front of office requirements
- Professionally answer and direct in-bound calls to appropriate person
- Provide general office support (variety of clerical activities such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, etc.)
- Order, receive and stock office supplies
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Comply with all policies, practices and procedures and report all unsafe activities to supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and interpret documents & write simple correspondence.
- Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees within the organization.
- Ability to calculate simple mathematical concepts.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Strong data entry skills
- Basic personal computer skills including e-mail, recordkeeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Data Entry, Clerical, Customer Service, Reception, Receptionist, Assistant, Sales Assistant, HR Generalist, HR Manager, HR Director, Recruiter, Benefits Specialist, HR Assistant, Talent Acquisition, Training And Development, HRIS,
Other: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Windows XP/Vista/7, event planning, meeting planning, word processing, spreadsheets, database management, multiline phones, switchboards, scheduling, presentations, office support, customer support, shipping and distribution, accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoices, benefits administration, office management, inventory control, purchasing, facilities maintenance, vendor/contractor relations, project management, document preparation