Back to Results
Sales Admin Support
Location: Rockville Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our Client in Bethesda, MD is seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant to support their sales team! Apply today!
- Work alongside the sales team to assist in generating work orders
- Provide and and maintain excellent customer service and assist the team to ensure smooth sales operations
- Create reports and leads and distribute leads to sales representatives
- Follow up with clients on telephone for administrative purposes
- Answer phone calls from customers and answer questions
- Create and process sales work orders in a timely manner
- Arrange appointments with clients and sale representatives as needed
- Update client information in the database
- Ensure that the work orders are accurate
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field is required.
- 2 - 3 years of sales and / or customer service experience.
- Ability to interface and communication with clients in a clear and professional manner.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and demonstrate excellent follow through on each task assigned.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to manage multiple priorities and projects at once.
- Proven track record of working well with peers and superiors to complete tasks, resolve escalated issues and ensure an efficient work atmosphere – leadership experience.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills with employees and clients.
- Possess critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours when needed, including evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office is required, as well as the ability to quickly learn additional software tools.
- Experience with Saleforce is preferred