Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Responsible for the organization and administrative tasks in employee’s specified work group.
- Mainly supports internal employees as well as external customers.
- Coordinate all project document control activities, including document/drawing control and project file management.
- Assists in the customer quoting process to insure that each customer receives what they are requiring.
- Track and report document/drawing control to ensure compliance with client contract.
- Assists Project Engineer with administering activities involving project and equipment.
- Maintains status of documents by tracking the progress and keeping the Project Engineers informed.
- Creates project schedules when necessary.
- Issues shop releases and shipping lists to the shop for production purposes.
- Responsible for the transmittal of various documents to and from customers.
- Coordinates the wrap of projects; prepare final documents/drawings to deliver to client.
- Creates various project documents using Word, Microsoft Project, and Excel.
- Creates data books and manuals for each project within his/her department.
- Performs administrative duties such as shipping and receiving, coordinating meetings, filing, organizing, and making copies when needed.
- Produces a variety of reports as deemed necessary.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Previous office experience is a plus.
- Advanced organizational and writing skills are preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel is preferred but not required.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation