Are you looking for a great opportunity with an established non-profit organization? Our client, a non-profit professional organization located in the Chicago loop is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Administrative Assistant is responsible for calendar management
- Administrative Assistant coordinates travel
- Administrative Assistant prepares reports, correspondence, and presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Administrative Assistant is responsible for preparing and tracking expense reports
- Administrative Assistant must possess at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Administrative Assistant must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Administrative Assistant must have excellent communication skills
- Administrative Assistant must have a proven track record working with and tracking detailed information
Why choose Addison Administrative & Human Resources?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401k.
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Assistant, Sales Assistant.
Other: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), event planning, meeting planning, word processing, spreadsheets, database management, multiline phones, scheduling, presentations, office support, project management, document preparation.