Back to Results
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
New Year - New Career!! Our client, a global financial services organization located in the Chicago loop is looking for Administrative Assistants to join their team. This is a great environment for individuals who want to work for an established, successful firm where they will have the opportunity to grow and develop. Our client offers an excellent benefit package and opportunities to advance.
- Responsible for calendar management for senior executive and team members
- Coordinate travel - domestic and international
- Prepares reports, correspondence, and presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Responsible for preparing and tracking expense reports utilizing Concur
- Administrative Assistants must possess at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a proven track record working with and tracking detailed information
Why choose Addison Human Resources & Administrative?
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401k.
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Assistant, Sales Assistant.