Back to Results
Customer Service - Call Center
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Our client is seeking strong Customer Service Representatives to join their call center team! Full-time and part-time positions are available. The call center has available shifts from 6am - 10pm including weekends.
If you are looking for a great organization where you can grow your career this is a terrific opportunity for you!
- Customer Service Representatives are responsible for developing relationships with customers to coordinate all aspects of service
- Maintain client files and correspondence
- Processing payments and adjustments
- Enter and update information in a customized company database
- Resolve customer issues as quickly as possible.
- Proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Excellent communication skills and a professional phone presentation
- Must have a good proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Data entry experience is strongly preferred
Why choose Addison Administrative & Human Resources?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of our job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
Keywords: Data Entry, Customer Service, Call Center, Account Management.