Back to Results
Data Entry Specialist
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract
Our client, a global financial services firm is in need of a data entry specialist for a long term project (6 months).
- Responsible for entering client information into the database
- Responsible for conducting quality checks on completed work
- Merging client contact information as needed
- Responsible for making sure the data base corrections are 100% accurate
- Data Entry Clerk must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Data Entry Clerk must be detailed and have a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience working with a large data base, or a data base clean-up project
Why choose Addison Administrative & Human Resources?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of our job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
Keywords: Data Entry, Clerical, Customer Service, database management.
Other: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), spreadsheets, database management, customer support, shipping and distribution.