Back to Results
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Location: Downtown Chicago
Our client, a private equity company is looking for a Receptionist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Responsible for answering phones, greeting guests, coordinating and scheduling conference rooms
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Prepare reports and correspondence using Microsoft Office. Tests will be administered as part of interview process.
- Ensure cleanliness of reception area
- Assist with mail and shipping; working with vendors as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- 1-2 years office experience
- Must have a professional phone presentation
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation