Back to Results
Customer Service Rep
Location: Dallas Region
Employment Type: Contract
The customer service rep will be responsible for answering incoming calls, talk to customers about accounts and shipments. Evaluates shipments and orders as necessary. Maintain records, work in excel and prepare reports in systems
- Answer all incoming calls from incoming clients
- Call center experience
- Assists in prioritizing incoming calls and being key account lead for clients and shipments.
- Ensures that the proper tracking and paperwork for compliance and audit.
- Works with internal and external departments to coordinate communications
- Utilize excel to track data from incoming calls
- Performs activities to expedite logistics
- Receives purchase orders and transfer orders from vendors.
- Ensure all shipments have proper paperwork, including import/export paperwork
- Monitors reports to ensure that all information is correct and updated as necessary.
- Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Available to start immediately
- Must be eligible to work in United States and not need sponsorship now, or in the future