Back to Results
Location: Dallas Region
Employment Type: Contract
Provide general clerical and operational support services to a client related to the following activities: records inventory, file services, and entering data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general assistance for miscellaneous duties and activities associated with records inventory.
- Prepare the files for shipment to other client locations in compliance with the client security requirements.
- Maintain inventoried records including: adding barcodes to boxes and files and updating the inventory system as needed.
- Inventory and barcode client case files into the established inventory management system in preparation for the move to other client locations.
- Provide application support for records inventory database.
- Perform quality assurance of data entry, label application and other efforts supporting file inventory.
- Updating and maintaining box location/space assignment in the inventory management system.
- Prepare boxes for electronic retrieval to include labeling, bar-coding, and quality assurance.
- File incoming mail.
- Pull, return, repair, and expand files.
- Update client systems to show status of file request.
- Search client systems for information.
- Expand shelves.
- Scan records.
- Update records databases with record location or status.
- Receive and disseminate records.
- Servicing file requests (researching, locating, retrieving, forwarding, and returning to shelf).
- Destroy client files under the guidance and direction of the client.
- Inventory records being destroyed/transferred.
- Prepare records for transfer/destruction.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous filing experience, expert in organizing
- One – three year professional experience
- Experience in an office environment is preferred
- Must demonstrate general clerical principals, practices, and techniques. Experience in organizing and maintaining files and records database/recordkeeping systems, prepare routine, non-complex, documents, and taking technical direction from a diverse group of federal staff members.
- Capable of performing quantitative and qualitative work that is measured in final product and/or production.
Capable of lifting 20 pounds.