Back to Results
Location: Denver Region
Employment Type: Contract
About the Executive Assistant Position:
Provide superior administrative support and service to the CEO & President, Executive Team and Board of Directors. The EA will demonstrate daily the Company's value of respect, trust, integrity, and commitment. The EA will also maintain the highest level of confidentiality and diplomacy regarding all Company information.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all facets of Quarterly Board of Director meetings.
- Manage complex travel, lodging, catering, company dinners, and AV needs for CEO and other travel partners
- Creates, maintains, and uploads distribution Board of Director books prior to each quarterly meetings
- Schedules internal and external meeting for Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Calendar management for CEO/President and Executive Team
- Prioritizes calendar inquires, requests, and troubleshoots conflicts with little guidance, while making judgement and recommendations to ensure smooth day to day engagements
- Tracking expenses accurately, managing receipts, expense report forms, and credit card statements
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives
- Providing back up and support for the Executive Team
- Prioritizes phone messages, emails, mail, and incoming calls.
- Assist with recruitment efforts and scheduling interviews with Executive Team and Board of Directors
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 7 + years of high level Administrative experience
- Ability to work with multiple personalities at a time
- High integrity and presents themselves with professionalism, charm, and class
- Clear and concise communication
- Solutions oriented and results driven
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation