Back to Results
Location: Denver Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Able to manage multiple Executive's full schedule with ease? Our well-established client is looking for a Executive Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Responsible for heavy calendar and email management to 1 partner and 2 executives
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Responsible for preparation of monthly expense reports
- Assist other administrative support staff as needed
- Prepare reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
- Plans, coordinates, and manages executive’s schedule to maximize use of time. Prioritizes and handles matters quickly and efficiently.
- 3-5 years’ Executive Administrative experience to multiple executives; professional services preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work well within a team environment—Work Hard/ Play Hard
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation