Back to Results
Customer Service Representative
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
A growing Oklahoma City Financial Institution is looking for an experience customer service and administrative professional to join their team. If you are looking for new opportunities, apply today!
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Basic Customer Service duties
- Answer incoming phone calls/help with customer questions and problems
- Customer account verifications
- Work return mail
- Work with online customer questions.
- Review large items report
- Mail notices as needed.
- Specific duties assigned by AVP Operations Officer as discussed on an annual basis
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Customer service experience required
- Typing and 10-Key Skills
- Microsoft Office in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service skills a must
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and experience
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation