Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
A local law firm in Edmond is looking for an Office Manager for their growing office. If you have experience in office management and want to be a part of a great company please apply today!
The Office Manager will be responsible for managing the administrative operations of the Office, including the following:
- Supervising of team members
- Evaluating and managing the Office's operating and information systems;
- Overseeing the Office's financials and coordinating payment with Accounting department
- Assisting in updating marketing material
- Evaluating, managing and supervising the facilities of the Office
- Assisting with Human Resource functions such as recruitment and training.
- Coordination of social function for the office
• 100% Paid Medical
• Dental, Vision
• 401 K
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation