Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
A growing company in North OKC is looking for a Receptionist to join their team!
- Answering telephone, directing, screening calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering organization, and directing individuals to correct destination.
- Completing data entry for new and existing clients into the database.
- Packaging and shippingr items as necessary.
- Providing general clerical and administrative support to all levels of the organization.
- Preparing letters and documents, receiving and sorting out mail and deliveries.
- Ensuring that common areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
- Requires effective communication with the different people within the organization.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in administrative or clerical activities
- Strong keyboard skills.
- Good data entry and basic knowledge of computer skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experienced in and comfortable working on multiple projects.
- Ability to work through tight deadlines and handle stressful situations.
- Required to be thorough and precise in your work.
- Strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrates the ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
- Self-starter and detail-oriented, capable of independently tracking and following up on commitments.
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified.
- Ability to work as a team player with enthusiasm.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation