Back to Results
Location: Houston Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Reports to: Onsite Property Manager
Property Info: 95,000 square feet Class B Office Building in Houston’s Galleria Area.
Hours 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday and as needed.
- Please have hands-on experience as Building Maintenance or Operations Engineer in a commercial office building environment.
- Candidate must be dependable and reliable.
- Must be self-motivated to accomplish work efficiently and skillfully without immediate supervision.
- Have good communication skills in order to resolve tenant maintenance issues courteously and promptly.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond timely to tenant hot-cold calls, light bulb replacements, and general service requests.
- Perform routine custodial work and cleaning activities. Duties may include, but are not limited to: sweep exterior walkways, interior entryways and building lobby; clean interior windows and glass; mop and vacuum high traffic areas; empty and clean trash receptacles; clean and disinfect restrooms, stock and replenish supplies as needed.
- Working knowledge of Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical Systems, and Life Safety is required.
- Be knowledgeable about computer based secured card reader access and BAS system, elevators, cooling towers and air handler systems.
- Understand and interpret construction plans and be able to consult with general contractor during tenant finish-out projects.
- Basic computer skills to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Available to respond to emergency after-hours calls on nights and weekends as needed.
- We promote a drug-free workplace.