Back to Results
Customer Service Representative
Location: Nashville Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and sales support for stores, in-store customers, and online customers resolving all customer service issues to satisfactory resolution. This includes addressing questions related to store policy, online order status, merchandise features/use, and uncovering customer needs to facilitate online customer upsell. The CSR engages every customer via phone, email, website, mail, social media, or other communication avenues. As a CSR, this position will play a vital role in establishing customer loyalty, which leads to customer retention.
- Answer inbound calls, chats, emails, and texts to assist customers and store employees.
- Effectively multi-task while managing constant incoming interactions.
- Identify and assess customer needs, ensuring all necessary steps are taken to resolve customer issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Use trained methods and tools to provide accurate, valid, and complete information.
- Use critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills to provide positive options for resolutions.
- Build personal connections and establish trusting relationships to ensure customer retention and maintain customer loyalty.
- Generate sales with every action.
- Attend training as scheduled to be cross trained or receive advanced training.
- Assist in training new hires as needed within action training by allowing a new hire to shadow you as you work and providing support as they take their initial interactions with customers.
- Follow and promote all company policies, guidelines, procedures, and expectations
- Maintain the safety and security of customer information
- Meet and exceed goals and standards of performance
- Complete additional tasks as business needs permit
- Be available to take a call or actively assist a customer at least 80% of time worked
- Maintain an average handle time of 7-9 minutes (This includes time on the phone with the customer and any after call work necessary to complete the request of the customer.)
- Remain compliant with attendance policies
- Maintain an average evaluation score of 88% or greater
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director or Operations, manager of the contact center.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience minimum 1 year in customer service and/or sales related field
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft software including, but not limited to, Word and Excel
- Ability to learn and use in house software solutions quickly
- Good follow-up and follow-through techniques
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with effective interpersonal skills and customer focused attitude
- Self- motivated individual willing to see all assignments to completion
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule as the call center is open 7am-Midnight – Sunday - Saturday
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero’s 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com