Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
EA to EVP of Head of Fundraising is responsible for providing a wide range of executive administrative assistance and proactive support as well as to the wider Fundraising team. EA acts as a facilitator to cross-communication and all Fundraising staff. High level of confidentiality is of a paramount importance in this role.
• Provide EA and administrative support including management of meetings, e-mail, telephone calls and other correspondence; organization of meetings, preparation of correspondence, message taking and filing for EVP
• Arrange meetings on behalf of EVP, including preparation of agendas, meeting room bookings, completing minutes as required, sourcing venues for team and networking functions.
• Arrange travel and accommodation for EVP and other Fundraising staff as required.
• Keep Fundraising organizational charts and staff records up to date including leave planned, sickness taken.
• Assist with collation and analysis of business measurement data (including financial) to report key performance indicators to executive effectively.
• Collate relevant material from Fundraising Team to support the completion of board reports as required.
• Manage key relationship records (data input)
• Communicate with Partners and Committee Members to support Partnerships relationship development
-Have 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment;
-Have advanced MS Office and G-Suite skills, proficiency with Mac/Apple products preferred;
-Are comfortable addressing a variety of audiences with a knowledgeable, friendly, and professional demeanor;
-Possess extraordinary attention to detail with the ability to think critically about tasks at hand;
-Have experience working in environments where sensitivity and confidentiality are required; and
-Possess the ability to adjust quickly to constantly changing priorities and be responsive to feedback.