Back to Results
EA to Principal
Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client, a charter school in New York, is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to support a principal in Queens, NY.
Key responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and Administrative Support
- Support coordination of the calendar for the Principal
- Support internal and external communications to facilitate scheduling
- Format and file communications and school documents
- Maintain system for tracking internal communications and observations
- Own and improve existing processes that support the School Leadership team
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Writing and Communications
- Draft and edit documents as needed to ensure accurate and effective communication
- Requires a minimum of 2-5 years' experience in an administrative capacity supporting a high level executive.
- Bachelor's degree
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills (proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Requires a high degree of tact, initiative, accuracy, judgment and superior interpersonal skills, a thorough understanding of business practices and procedures
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
- A polished individual who likes a challenge and can contribute their talents to our team environment
- Professional appearance and positive attitude.