Back to Results
Executive Assistant (CRM)
Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Executive Assistant to Chief Administration Officer
The Executive Assistant works as an integral member of the company to support the advancement of organizational, team and division goals. This position requires strong administrative skills; ability to take initiative; operate in a highly professional manner; experience interacting with senior level management staff, board members and donors; ability to handle confidential information with discretion; and proven follow up skills to ensure successful and timely completion of projects.
- Provide administrative support to Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) and her staff and coordinate the work of related committees.
- Manage high level administrative operations for the CAO and A&F division.
- Manage the schedule and calendar for CAO. Coordinate meetings and maintain filing system. Be proactive in organizing meeting materials and travel needs.
- Manage daily communications for CAO.
- Project and Special Engagement Management.
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Minimum 5 years experience providing administrative support at the executive level with a proven track record, or 5 years of project management.
- Professional manner, with sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential information essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to compose proper business correspondence, meeting minutes and other materials.
- Ability to manage details, anticipate needs and maintain high standards of excellence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required. Knowledge of Google Gmail/calendar tools helpful.
- CRM experience is required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently.
- Ability to develop good relationships with all staff.
- Willingness to learn and become “part of the team”.
- Ability to work across multiple divisions ensuring that the organization’s goals and interests remain paramount.
- Proven ability to take initiative, be resourceful, and be willing to take direction.
- Self-confidence, assertiveness and composure under stress required.