Back to Results
MSW- Case Manager Supervisor- Westway-Queens
Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HIRING A SUPERVISOR IN Queens
A growing nonprofit organization in Midtown Manhattan is hiring a Supervisor for a facility in Harlem, NY. The Supervisor should have transitional housing experience or leadership experience working with at-risk populations.
B.A. in Social Service or related field and six (6) to eight (8) years’ relevant experience.
Bilingual – English/Spanish would be helpful
- Assume responsibility for Program Services in the absence of the Program Director.
- Oversee the day-to-day case management, intake, counseling and referral operations of the shelter.
- Must ensure that client charts are “Audit Ready” at all times.
- Supervises Case Managers and provide coaching, training and development, as needed.
- Coordinates and develops staff training workshops as needed.
- Ensure that all Case Managers maintain current and accurate confidential case records, which includes intake, assessment, follow-up evaluations, progress reports, consultations and recommendations.
- Intake/Case Management/Counseling/Referral
- Provide comprehensive case management, including individual and group counseling services and other appropriate supportive services in the absence of the Case Managers.
- Provide crisis intervention, as needed.
- Monitors and ensures that case managers conduct an initial needs assessment, etc. with new families within 48 hours of arrival.