Back to Results
Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Office Assistant - New York, NY
Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking to hire an office assistant for their location in Midtown. This is a full time, permanent position paying about 35k plus OT.
Ideal candidates will be organized, timely, and a hardworker.
- Organize and maintain office supply and snack supply
- Distribute and organize incoming/outgoing mail
- Maintain kitchen and conference rooms
- Clean and stock kitchen, make coffee, stock shelves, run dishwasher as needed, etc.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings including any catering and clean up afterwards
- Some maintenance including carpet cleaning, lifting, and other duties as needed.
- Back up for receptionist
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an office environment highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management and ability to prioritize
- Strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to handle the pressure of dealing with multiple priorities
- Ability to lift 15 pounds
- Must be flexible and adaptable when procedures change or urgent situations arise
- Must have the ability to work full time; flexibility to work overtime, as needed.
This role could be a great way for a recent grad to break into the corporate world with a great company and work their way up.