Back to Results
Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Receptionist- New York, NY
Global consulting firm is looking to hire a receptionist to handle a high volume of phone calls. You will be responsible for screening and directing calls and accordingly while working closely with the office manager. This position will pay up to $52k with paid OT.
- Answering calls and greeting guests
- Responsible for contents of New York Office Intranet Page.
- Creating correspondence
- Accept deliveries and notify appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Additional Administrative Professional responsibilities as identified.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum two years’ receptionist experience with a professional services firm preferred.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Understanding how to prioritize with a high attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive and show initiative to ensure timely completion of assigned projects required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High proficiency with technology related responsibilities, such as basic PC support, and video conferencing equipment.
- Front Desk experience preferred.
- Punctuality required.