Back to Results
Sr admin Assistant
Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Expenses, calendar, travel.
Multiple Openings, Admin/reception, Sr Admin, and EA
Pay $18-$25 per hour
The Senior Administrative Assistant I is accountable for providing administrative and professional support within a medium to large size business group. Monitors and ensures that all established administrative and operational processes and control standards are followed. In addition, performs basic analytical functions for purposes of contributing to the effective and efficient operation of the business group. ____________________________________________________________________________
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1) Professional Support (50%)
2) Financial Analysis and Support (15%)
3) General Office Administration (35%)
1) Professional Support Accountabilities:
- Develops and leverages relationships across-LOBs, with executives, senior managers and external clients to foster and support intra-group coordination while carrying out accountabilities.
- Prepares standard correspondence, reports and presentations, ensuring completed material is produced in a timely manner.
- Interfaces with clients executives (CEO, CFO, or senior managers of that client’s business) on behalf on business leaders in coordination of meetings, events, presentations, or pitches.
2) Financial Analysis & Support Accountabilities:
- Monitors and analyzes project expenses to ensure they are within budget and reallocated to the appropriate expense/client code.
- Acts as a conduit for the efficient flow of invoice processing for payment in adherence with department processes, guidelines and vendor agreements.
3) General Office Administration Accountabilities:
- Maintains and monitors calendars of scheduled appointments, upcoming events and matters requiring immediate attention. Coordinates agendas, and dispatches meeting invitations and agendas to attendees, books meeting rooms and arranges for IT resources and refreshments in support of a smooth and efficient meeting facilitation.
- Manages complex international multi-leg travel, often requiring continuous changes, and rescheduling.
- Monitors departmental expenses and maintains an efficient filing system to ensure reports, correspondence and financial documentation are maintained and readily available. Establishes and maintains organized electronic filing systems to ensure that business and operational reports, forms, and other business documentation are readily available.
- Responsible for timely and consistent maintenance of client contact database (Salesforce). Coordinates with Salesforce Business Analysts to produce customized reports, and ensure data quality is maintained on behalf of the business. Runs monthly reports and interfaces with internal departments on client mailings and external events. Runs weekly pipeline report.
- Event planning and coordination if applicable.
- Prepares and dispatches outgoing mail, interfaces with selected couriers to ensure packages have been delivered within established timeframes. Screens telephone calls and responds to routine and moderately complex inquiries.
- Assists in planning, coordinating and implementing department events.
- Performs back-up function for other administrative staff during vacation or other absences to ensure that administrative support is provided on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains confidential client information for the business, team, or leadership and ensures information is handled appropriately.