Back to Results
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Do you excel at strategic thinking and time management skills? Are you interested in working independently as well as with a team in order to enhance the progress of a company? This job would be a great fit for you! Our client in Oak Brook Terrace is looking for a Paralegal to support their team and represent their company professionally.
Title: Contract Administrator
- Prepare supplier Master Services Agreements, Independent Contractor Agreements, and NDAs using firm templates.
- Prepare termination notices and notices of non-renewal.
- Create statements of work (SOWs) and work orders (WOs) using information received from stakeholders and/or suppliers or contained on or provided with an SSPS Intake Form.
- Review supplier agreements that aren’t using firm templates (i.e. event/meeting agreements that fall within SSPS’ scope of responsibility, software license agreements, software as a service (SaaS) agreements, etc.) to ensure compliance with firm policies/guidelines. For agreements that do not meet firm policies/guidelines, redline the agreements or create amendments to the agreements to ensure compliance with firm policies/guidelines.
- Knowledge of the main components of service agreements, SaaS agreements, software license agreements, statements of work, NDAs, and legal notices OR similar experience reviewing and redlining documents.
- Well organized, detail oriented and possesses the ability to prioritize a multitude of tasks.
- Self-motivated and possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintain detailed records of all required documentation and approvals.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple stakeholders, internal client service teams and to promptly follow-up on inquiries and requests for information.
- Ability to adapt to a consistently changing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint preferred. Familiarity with Kanbanize project management software a plus.
- Paralegal certification or relevant experience in a corporate legal or procurement setting preferred.
Addison Group is an industry-leading, coast-to-coast staffing services firm with offices in 14 major metropolitan areas across the U.S. Using a unique people-over-process approach, we are dedicated to finding the right talent to fill contract, contract-to-hire and full time roles at some of the largest brands in the world. Named to Inavero’s “Best of Staffing” list five years in a row, we are an organization focused on people first. We are not only committed to finding and placing the right people with our clients, but also to providing a workplace where our employees can thrive and progress in their careers. We elevate our employees to be leaders in an industry where personal relationships and the ability to get it right set us apart.