Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
A reputable OKC company is looking for a contracts specialist to join their team. If you meet the qualifications and are looking for a new opportunity, apply today!
- Reviews and provides risk management consultation on all contracts submitted, including customer, vendor, subcontractors, etc.
- Serves as the point of contact for internal and external customers on all contractual matters
- Ensures timely review, approval or negotiation and reconciliation of variations regarding all contracts
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of all terms and conditions
- Researches, recommends and creates contract policies, procedures and contractual documents
- Coordinates with legal counsel as needed to negotiate with vendors and customers; ensures signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the contract database and recommends improvements
- Works closely with external and internal resources to ensure contracts do not violate insurance policy requirements
- Assist in the documentation of internal policies and procedures to mitigate internal risk
- High School Diploma
- One to two (1-2) years related work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation