Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
An established Oklahoma City company is looking for an experienced Driver Manager to join their team. If you have proven experience and are seeking a new opportunity, apply today!
- SERVICE. Fulfill Dispatch function duties primarily the review of loads for Service compliance meeting driver needs; and transmission to drivers once determined feasible.
- Track and Monitor daily driver time on load and distance to next stop.
- Manage daily PTA/ETA of each driver and how far out they are each day.
- Manage RDO’s, pre-plans, home time and miles per day.
- Review driver messages and engage in conversation with each driver at least one time a day. Driver Retention/Turnover is a critical responsibility of this position.
- Administration and coordination of special needs of driver such as home time, physicals, maintenance (PMI), driver advances and X-Pay treatment and Driver Reviews.
- Review and respond proactively to Driver Pre-Assignments.
- Review and Report on ETA status at least 3x per day.
- Review and report to Fleet manager 1x per week results from Driver Efficiency Report.
- Provide counseling and coaching to drivers on monthly driver scorecard results.
- Communicate immediately with CSR’s and planners on late routes and at risk delivery appointments based on miles to destination and Hours Available reports
- Cost control via managing authorized route-lines thereby optimizing tolls, scales, engine idle/mpg performance, fuel compliance, QC usage, maintenance schedules and claims management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supervisory experience
- Previous logistics experience in refrigerated trucking
- Ability to multi-task and assist multiple managers and departments
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation