Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
A growing financial institution in OKC is looking for a Teller/Personal Banker to join their team! If you have at least one year of banking experience
Principal Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provides a complete range of customer services at the financial institution, including opening new accounts, explaining available bank products and services, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts.
- Researches and resolves customer inquiries related to new accounts.
- Provides efficient and courteous customer service, cross-marketing products and services to generate new business for the financial institution when appropriate.
- Opens and maintains accounts offered by the financial institution.
- Prepares and maintains account paperwork, including signature cards, check orders, transfers and service charges.
- Relates complete account information to customers in a timely manner.
- Basic PC/10 key/computer & math skills
- Typing 55-60 wpm
- Strong organizational skills; detail oriented and accurate
- Good interpersonal communication
- Thorough knowledge of financial institution products and services.