Back to Results
Location: Philadelphia Region
Employment Type: Contract
The Addison Group is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who would provide high-level administrative support to an executive or group of executives. Candidates must be able to work in fast-paced and challenging environments, while retaining an open-mind and a positive mindset!
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Supports executive by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Prepares reports as needed or as directed by executive.
- Writes talking points, brief remarks or other requested documents for executive.
- Works as a team player with the entire staff.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Interface with the association's board of directors and other key clients in a professional manner as representative of the executive.
- Knowledge of social media sites and possible management of those site for the executive and the association may be desired.
- Possible travel to conferences and board meetings from time to time.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-5 years of experience
- Job Knowledge Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Supply management
- Knowledge and experience with scheduling, including but not limited to: meeting scheduling and travel logistics
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Presentation Skills
- Prior experience with webinar tools such as GoToMeeting desirable
- Ability to quickly learn other software programs when necessary
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to professionally design, create and execute executive level sales presentations.
- Critical eye for detail
- Able to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Receptive and responsive to the needs of executives and clients
- Available when needed – willing to do “whatever it takes” – take direction well and remains flexible when tasks and directions change, often on short notice.