Back to Results
Location: Philadelphia Region
Employment Type: Contract
Our client in Philadelphia is seeking a dynamic candidate for an office manager role with a growing real estate company.
- Works to support office operations including field logistics, inventory, receiving and organizing packages.
- Proactively supports the sales function with various requests.
- Manages scheduling needs and travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepares meeting itinerary's.
- Manages expense reports.
- Handles any email or phone inquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Uses Microsoft Word and Excel in daily use.
- Responsible for maintaining vendors.
- Receive drop ship and process related bills.
- Calculate shipping related costs and apply to customer invoices.
- Other responsibilities as assigned to support Office operation and team.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.