Back to Results
Location: Houston Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
The Business Processor Responsibility:
- The Business Processor enters data in on-line to process transactions in a timely, comprehensive and error-free manner; updates data by executing appropriate corrections, additions and deletions; balances and/or reconciles transactions, and data entry in accordance with underwriting guidelines.
- The Business Processor receives continuous on-the-job training to identify tools, resources and other sources of information that will be relevant to the processing of documents.
- The Business Processor maintains positive relationships with customers, other departments, and agencies, by providing prompt and appropriate responses to inquiries/issues/concerns; follows through with respect to commitments and corrections; provides confirmation of actions taken; refers matters outside personal scope of authority to appropriate individual.
- The Business Processor works independently in a multi-tasking environment, in a fast paced, full time position, that requires regular, reliable, and punctual attendance.
- The Business Processor is responsible for adherence to all Company policies, procedures, processes and guidelines to ensure compliance.
- The Business Processor is responsible for assisting with the achievement of established departmental goals and objectives.
- The Business Processor must be able to type 11,000KPH