Location: Houston Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is the quality leader in Occupational Medical Programs. They are looking for a motivated, energetic, and driven individual to join us in an exciting period of growth. The Client Coordinator is primarily responsible for helping with the day to day needs of the Revenue Generation Department and Our clients by performing the following duties.
Client Coordinator Responsibilities:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Ethics - Upholds Axiom’s Mission, Vision, and Values; Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works ethically and with integrity.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
• Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Shares expertise with others.
• Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Judgment - Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• Change Management - Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
• Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
• Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
• Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Initiative - Volunteers readily; Asks for and offers help when needed.