Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Junior College/Voc. Degree preferred or 3 to 5 years progressively responsible admin experience
- Highly proficient skill level in Microsoft Office Suite, at least intermediate level proficiency in querying and creating database reports, preferred experience with use of Constant Contact, and experience in the use of document sharing platforms.
- Highly proficient in creation of written communication in a variety of forms i.e letters, emails, notes or other official correspondence.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook/Twitter)
- Must have a history of reliability and great attendance, perform under the pressure of multi-tasking.
- Great customer service, interpersonal skills
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation