Back to Results
Executive Assistant - Legal
Location: Denver Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Are you always coming up with innovative and creative ideas? Our well-established client is looking for a Legal Executive Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Legal Executive Assistant
- Responsible for management of emails including responding to emails on behalf of the senior executive
- Assist with producing print-ready documents for review by lawyers and/or consultants
- Acts as first point of contact for external phone calls, voicemails and visitors, controlling those to be handled by executive.
- Manage and monitor legal invoicing procedures
- Responsible for preparation of monthly expense reports
- Assist other administrative support staff as needed
- Prepare reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
- Plans, coordinates, and manages executive’s schedule to maximize use of time. Prioritizes and handles matters quickly and efficiently.
- Assists in development of new procedures and programs for Legal Department
- 5-10 years’ Administrative experience; legal assistant work preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Serengeti & Yardi preferred
- Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work well within a team environment—Work Hard/ Play Hard
- Experience managing legal documents
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation