Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Legal Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
The Legal Assistant will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the law firm, including carrying out administrative services, providing support to the legal team and ensuring that the firm remains in compliance with state legal regulations. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, exceptional problem solving skills and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
- Complete administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing phone calls and greeting clients
- Coordinate appointments, including all correspondence and logistics necessary
- Draft documents and letters from existing acquisitions using proper licensing templates
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
- Correspond with counsel, court and clients
- Assist with accounting and billing
- Implement and improve upon administrative processes for more efficient workflow
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation