Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Legal Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Legal Secretary with a minimum of 4 years of insurance defense litigation experience needed for fast paced, mid-size law firm.
- Position requires excellent proofreading and transcription skills, with a minimum typing speed of 85 wpm.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and Adobe.
- Experience with CaseMap, TextMap and other document management software programs is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize projects and multi-task while remaining calm and efficient is critical.
- Ability to be focused, work either independently or in a team setting, and produce accurate work product highly important.
- Responsibilities include preparation of correspondence and pleadings, calendaring/docketing case related deadlines, processing mail, and submitting federal and state court filings.
- We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, is willing to help others, and has the ability to work in a confidential environment.
- Must have a good understanding of rules for briefing; e.g. font size, page limitations, redactions, marking exhibits, etc.
- Ability to create tables of contents and tables of authorities
- Ability to add case citations
- Must have a good understanding of ECF rules; e.g. categorizing filings, submitting proposed orders, looking for chamber rules
- Must be able to docket case related deadlines for both state and federal court with very little input from billers
- Must have experience serving witness subpoenas, including when and when not to include witness fees
- Must have experience scheduling depositions, engaging court reporters, engaging videographers
- Must be able to multitask and stay organized in a very high pace environment
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Must have great proofreading skills
- Above average experience working in Outlook is definitely a plus
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation