Back to Results
Medical Business Office
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract
Addison Group is seeking a Medical Office Receptionist in the Tulsa area!
Who is Addison Group, you ask? We’re a staffing and recruiting agency; we’re like your match-maker in the job market. We want to match the ideal candidate (YOU) with our clients. We’re looking for candidates who want to be matched with temporary, seasonal, or permanent positions. We’ll work with you one-on-one to find a placement that’s suited to YOUR skills, talents, and experience.
As a Medical Office Receptionist, you are responsible for managing the front desk of a busy, medical office. You are providing valued service to patients, as you are the oil to keep the medical office running smoothly.
- You (Medical Office Receptionist) have a strong understanding of medical billing
- You (Medical Office Receptionist) have experience with medical verification & approvals
- You (Medical Office Receptionist) are able to check patients in and out of their appointments
- You (Medical Office Receptionist) are a friendly, up-beat individual
- You (Medical Office Receptionist) have excellent communication skills and the ability to learn
- You(Medical Office Receptionist) have strong Microsoft Office & Data Entry skills
- You (Medical Office Receptionist) have experience in a vision or optometry office – it’s a plus!
If this is YOU, apply today! If this job isn’t for you, but perhaps you may have a friend who would be the perfect fit – Send this to your friend!
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation