Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Addison Group is seeking an Office Coordinator in the Tulsa area!
As an Office Coordinator, you are responsible for reviewing and processing change requests, while auditing and gaining an understanding of pricing maintenance. You are detail-oriented with an exceptional knack for problem solving. You are the go-to for thinking outside of the box and your team player persona.
- You (Office Coordinator) have strong retention skills, a desire for knowledge and are not afraid to ask questions to management
- You (Office Coordinator) are able to make decisions and question the data in front of you
- You (Office Coordinator) have a strong work ethic, you are flexible, you are positive – No drama for you!
- You (Office Coordinator) have strong Excel knowledge & can articulate your method (i.e. Formulas, Pivot Tables, V-Look-ups, charting, reporting – It’s your specialty)
- You (Office Coordinator) are able to identify & correct duplicate or problematic errors in SAP – You’re a SAP wizard
- You (Office Coordinator) have a strong customer service-mind set; you are eager to help those around you with guidance
If this is YOU, apply today! If this job isn’t for you, but perhaps you may have a friend who would be the perfect fit – Send this to your friend!
Who is Addison Group, you ask? We’re a staffing and recruiting agency; we’re like your match-maker in the job market. We want to match the ideal candidate (YOU) with our clients. We’re looking for candidates who want to be matched with temporary, seasonal, or permanent positions. We’ll work with you one-on-one to find a placement that’s suited to YOUR skills, talents, and experience.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation