Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract
Responsible for overall reception desk coverage, including all company subsidiaries and divisions, in accordance with corporate strategies and business objectives.
- Responsible for reception coverage, answering main switchboard, greeting visitors and notifying employee of visitor arrival
- Administer visitor badge system
- Prepare and coordinate reception morning and afternoon break coverage
- Manage resource/meeting room requests through Lotus Notes system
- Make travel arrangements as required by H.R. department personnel for candidate and/or employee travel, as well as associated hotel, rental car reservations, and/or taxi reservations
- Order floral arrangements for employee appropriate occasions; i.e., funeral, hospital stay, etc.
- Enter and maintain employee training information within HRIS system.
- Provide weekly filing support
- Complete job description and policy updates, and ensure Intranet site is updated appropriately
- Order HR department office supplies
- Create New Employee binders
- Prepare FedEx shipping labels as needed
- Provide administrative support to HR department as appropriate
- Maintain a professional and presentable work environment; work space, self and reception area
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Minimum one (1) year office administrative support and switchboard experience
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company
- Intermediate level computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, Lotus Notes, and other Company and discipline specific software applications
- Ability to maintain appropriate level of confidentiality with employee sensitive data
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Why Choose Addison Group?
Addison Group is a leading provider of professional staffing and search services. Bringing the best to the best, Addison combines a national network and localized service for broad reach with a personal touch. Specialized practices deliver the right candidate at the right time in Administration, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Addison has received Inavero’s Best of Staffing award for both Client and Candidate service for the past five years.