Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Safety Coordinator to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Provides technical health and safety support to corporate and store personnel.
- Monitors health and safety regulations to ensure compliance with federal and state health and safety regulations by developing, training and promoting health and safety programs and objectives.
- Works closely with human resources, corporate and field personnel to minimize health and safety hazards
- Develop and promote Health & Safety policies
- Direct accident investigation.
- Keep records of safety-related incidents and propose corrective actions
- Promotes health and safety awareness through internal company emails, newsletters and specific training programs
- Reviews SOP’s and provides input for health and safety considerations
- Advises corporate and field staff of regulatory changes of which we must comply
- Monitor lost-time injuries/illnesses and worker’s compensation claims.
- Review store safety audits and inspections and follow up as necessary
- Review injury/illness and non-injury incident reports and follow up as necessary
- Work with regulatory agencies as required.
- Maintain OSHA logs
- Assist with DOT requirements and regulations.
- Maintain Client health & safety requirements in ISNetworld and PEC Premier
- Other duties may be required at management’s discretion at any time without notice.
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Learning Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- Although primary work is at the Tulsa Corporate location, out-of-area and overnight travel will be required.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation