Back to Results
Tier II - CSR
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Customer Service Representative
- Performing special projects, reports, handling customer order calls, placing outbound customer calls, processing and responding to customer emails, utilizing the internet as a resource to assist in customer service, and accessing the order entry system to provide customers with accurate and relevant information while promoting a positive brand image.
- Handle escalated calls both internally from agents and externally from customers.
- Answer agent questions and support quality functions as necessary and available.
- Searches city and telephone directories, and street listings, and inquires at post office.
- Research, telephones, or writes former neighbors, stores, friends, relatives, and former employers to elicit information pertaining to whereabouts
- Make sound business decisions and resolve escalated customer issues in a professional manner
- Provide exceptional service by assisting customers via phone and email Process requests in customer service, escalation and other queues correctly and efficiently
- Manage projects with minimal supervision Reduce contacts to call center by resolving customer issues at point of contact
Required and Preferred Skills:
- 2 years customer service experience in call a center and have documented experience handling special projects and or escalated customer services situation.
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule on a year-round basis.
- Customer Service experience, preferably in a high-volume call center
- Experience with database/Internet research
- Strong ability to de-escalate and resolve customer service issues.
- Exceptional knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office software, email software (Outlook) and other computer software as required.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Superior communication skills written and oral. Basic project management skills
- Ability to work closely with clients and peers to continually understand and anticipate their needs Excellent computer skills and strong typing abilities, at least 30 wpm with a high degree of accuracy in both spelling and grammar.
- Above-average phone manner, email experience, follow-up skills, organizational skills, lucid writing skills, and superior conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving, business analysis and quantitative skills. Candidates must be capable of conducting proactive measures in seeking solutions to client and/or business problems
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation