Back to Results
Information Resource Specialist
Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client, a Washington, D.C.-based lobbying and trade group is looking for a Research Assistant with a Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Science or in Library and Information Science and a minimum 2 years of substantive work experience in information resource management, budget preparation, and contract negotiation. This person will have strong computer and organizing skills with electronic library systems; online search proficiency in news and legal areas; excellent oral and written communication skills to present ideas to all levels of management. Competitive compensation, room to excel and grow professionally, and excellent networking opportunities in a collaborative team environment.
- Collaborate with like-minded professionals and support a project team.
- Use attention to detail, creativity and flexibility to solve problems that achieve high-quality client results.
- Perform tasks and responsibilities required with thoroughness to produce high-quality, high-accuracy research deliverables.
- Communicate with team members to follow through on commitments and achieve excellent results.
- Manage time efficiently to coordinate and execute project components, including meeting preparation and budget monitoring, for multiple projects at a time.
- Develop a strong sense of ownership and support company initiatives.
- B.A. in a Social Science or in Library and Information Science
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Capable of working independently and within teams.