Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HireStrategy is currently recruiting for a Project Associate with 2-5 years of relevant professional services experience. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, personable, self-starting individual who can successfully provide support to all levels of the organization and assist in a variety of long term and short term projects.
- The Program Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of daily administrative, project and organizational tasks.
- They schedule meetings, coordinate special projects; support the staff, outside callers, and visitors;
- Complete other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- High stress environment; ability to balance and perform with competing priorities. Multi-tasking, work with confidential work products.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience in administrative or office setting, with experience in office administrative and admin procedures.
- Experience in completing and supporting projects from start to finish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook