Back to Results
Location: Dallas Region
Employment Type: Contract
Global Industrial Manufacturer is adding a Manufacturing Engineer to their south Fort Worth location. This is a one year contract role, with the possibility of becoming a permanent employee.
The ideal employee has the following:
- Four-year degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma
- Process Improvement experience
- 1-3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience
Essential functions include:
- Using specialized mechanical engineering knowledge and experience, identifies, understands, and documents internal and external customer or product requirements.
- Plans the design and implementation of technology products, specialty industry equipment, or computer programs using computer software; identifies, understands, and documents customer or product requirements; develops technical specifications and schematics with other engineering disciplines.
- Ensures that all products and designs comply with any regulatory or legal requirements.
- Develops prototypes, test plans, validations, product designs, including layout, design schematics, calculations and conceptual design; utilize standard methods and project principles.
- Researches and document new technologies; participates in or conducts design reviews.
- Has responsibility for evaluating, selecting and applying the mechanical engineering techniques, procedures and criteria components of a large project or a complex component of a single project.
- Designs, builds, and tests original applications; redesigns and tests existing applications; troubleshoots and resolves applications issues.
- Schedule, review, and coordinate design efforts with other project personnel, developing recommendations, and working with sales team to perform evaluations of equipment and proposals.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of departmental design standards, applicable engineering codes, and Company X guidelines; provide suggestions and recommendations as needed.
- Exhibits influence within a work group; works well with other engineering and technical team members.
- Interfaces with sales, manufacturing, and supply chain to design and deliver solutions.
- Troubleshoots problems and recommends appropriate actions.
- Continues to develop capability to create engineering solutions through training and experience.
- Knows and enforces compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
- Drives and contributes to the department continuous improvement culture.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced engineers.
- Maintains confidentiality of all matters.
- Other duties as required.
Apply now to join a growing team!