Back to Results
Location: Dallas Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
National Manufacturer is looking for an experienced Materials Manager to manage inventory and purchasing procedures of raw materials and other supplies used in their East Texas plant.
- Collaborate with other managers to determine supply needs
- Purchase supplies and materials according to specifications
- Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures
- Oversee distribution of supplies in the organization
- Control inventory levels and ensure availability of material during emergencies
- Supervise, evaluate and coach subordinates
- Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers
- Keep detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc.
- Assist in forecasting to plan future orders
- Four-year degree required
- Proven experience as materials manager
- 2-5 years of leadership experience
- Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management systems
- Understanding of forecasting and budgeting
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Apply now to grow with an exciting group!