Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for an Application Engineer to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
System Sales Application Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK
- Maintain continuous communication with customers, District Managers, and Sales Agents via verbal, electronic, and written correspondence. Obtain application information from them for the quotation and order.
- Coordinates all commercial activities related to system sales including:
- Respond to Literature request.
- Prepare system quotations.
- Issue equipment pricing discounts as outlined in the price book.
- Follow up with District Manager and/or customer after quotation is sent to customer. Answer all questions related to quotation.
- Expedite orders through engineering and manufacturing as necessary.
- Route all quotation correspondence as required.
- Receive and do preliminary processing for Sales Orders.
- Work with credit department regarding customer credit hold issues.
- Verify order entry accuracy.
- Respond to order status requests.
- Issue change orders as required.
- Handle Customer discussions concerning application and quotation issues.
- Know and understand shipping terms and conditions.
- Estimate margin dollars based on equipment costs on quotations and orders.
- Work with customer service on service and/or shipping related issues.
- Excellent verbal, electronic, and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude with ability to read, analyze, and interpret drawings, Graphs, Charts, and other technical documents.
- Excellent keyboard skills and PC software Skills including word processing, spreadsheet database, and electronic communication applications.
- Professional demeanor and ability to work will with all levels of employees and customers.
- Engineering Four-Year Degree or Equivalent Experience in related field.
Company offers competitive pay and benefits including; Bonus Plans, Wellness Program, Health, Dental and Vision; Paid Vacation & Holidays, Disability, Life and AD & D, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions.
Why choose Addison Engineering?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation