Back to Results
Electrical R & D Engineer
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for an Electrical R&D Engineer to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Electrical R&D Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK
- Conducts research and development in electrical/electronic engineering towards developing new as well maintains existing products for industrial process control environment.
- Researches new ideas and evaluates findings to develop new concepts, products, equipment, or processes.
- Plans and conducts, or directs electrical engineering personnel performing, complex electrical engineering experiments to test, prove, or modify theoretical propositions on basis of research findings and experiences of others researching in related technological areas.
- Design, analyze, develop and validate the product via prototype and testing.
- Offers applications ideas for new products.
- Prepares technical reports for use by electrical engineering or management personnel for long- and short-range planning, or for use by sales engineering personnel in sales or technical services activities.
- May guide/direct the work of less experienced engineers.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) or Master’s degree (M.S) in Electrical Engineering from four-year college or university; and six or more years of related experience and/or training
Company offers competitive pay and benefits including; Bonus Plans, Wellness Program, Health, Dental and Vision; Paid Vacation & Holidays, Disability, Life and AD & D, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions.
Why choose Addison Engineering?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation