Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Controls Engineer - Direct Hire Opportunity with Full Benefits Package
- Review of project engineering and sales packages
- Reading the customer specifications and implementing those specifications as they apply to the "AS SOLD" equipment.
- Development of P&ID drawings i
- Development of control panel BOM's that include control enclosures, pilot lights, push-buttons, selector switches, relays, timers, trip alarms, purge systems and PLC's.
- Develop drawings for control panels, power distribution, junction boxes, and aviation warning light systems. Included drawings are general arrangement, internal layout, schematics and interconnection and wire diagrams.
- Develop logic diagrams in ISA format for complex logic devices such as PLC's and DCS systems.
- Prepare cable BOM's, routing plans and schedules.
- Perform inspection and test of equipment prior to shipment
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience
Why choose Addison Engineering?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation