Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- This position supports projects with bidding, performance, checking, and production / quality management duties.
- It is expected this position will work closely with I&C, design, and field positions.
- Growth to project engineer and/or supervisory/EE department manager functions is desired.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Engineering
- Professional Engineer license (multiple states preferred) required
- 10+ years oil and gas experience as an engineer
Why choose Addison Engineering?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation